Type English again, Yeah!!
Today is the date that we passing out one month. Nothing special today of my 'Delta' duty. Nothing and nothing.
Today, I want to go to beach suddently. When could I go? Who will go belong with me? Holiday and Parnter is important. I want to see the sea. That's a happy thing I think. I also want to go to the countryside or hiking. I've long time no do such thing. It might be wounderful!!
I've changed the smart ID today. The officer asked me why I change this so late, and I need to explaine twice. So trouble. I'll get my new ID at the end of this month(if I have time to get it). I need not to use my broken old ID, haha!!
3 則留言:
Do you need to pay for issuing the new ID card late? Is it trouble when you were doing the application?
I think my case is much worse than you, so I'd like to know more about the late application of smart ID. Hopefully, I'll do it in Dec.
Anyway, if you really wanna hiking, you can wait for me, it's expected that I'll return in early Dec.
P.S. your English seems improved
u no need pay for the smrat ID, if u can show that u really live outside HK. It's not trouble.
I really not want to wait for u. It's too late!!!
發佈留言