星期六, 10月 28, 2006

Two "Hot" Days

Yesterday I go out with Esther, Ricci, Phyllis, Yan and Vincent, to have a Tam Yu Tau打邊爐, very good that I'm day off. I dont' need hurry to eat and back to station. I feel not comfort actually , but no big deal. Happy is important.
Today I go out with my 同期 to Stanley BBQ, it is a nice place!! I still day off today for this BBQ. Haha!! I see Many 同期, 9 is not a small amount, right? BBQ is a good activity, it's easy to talk. Place is nice but not really good for BBQ. Big wave always come and make us wet. Shirts, jeans, bags and also our BBQ 爐. We changed our BBQ 爐 to the nearby. However, wave still make us wet again. We then decided not to BBQ any more. Actually, it's late too. It really good for me to have such activity, very happy.

2 則留言:

Erickopoulos 說...

Frankly, your English seems deteriorate a lot. Is there any English proficiency course is provided in the Police force? '

Remember you're the HK police force's member but not the mainland "public security". PLEASE show some difference, my friend.

Zanjo 說...

nobody tell u to see by blog, professional guy!!